The Multi-Mover XL75 electric tow tug is the strongest XL we build, with 4500 Newton tractive force it is almost 2 times as strong as the XL50. With its standard 15 Inch Continental full rubber tyres you can also drive up slopes, but than there are a number of restrictions with regard to the weight to be towed.
The machine is easy to operate and with the many options a very reliable and safe electric load pusher, no driving license required. There is a choice of many couplings that can be mounted in all kinds of heights and the great advantage is that you do not have to lift anything to be able to drive.
Because this is a strong, heavy and highly manoeuvrable machine, it is often used to pull broken automatically guided vehicles out of the assembly line. Besides the automotive, it is also widely sold in other industries. All our powered pushers are virtually maintenance free and you can also just leave them outside in rain and snow.
- Engine power 1700 watts 24 VAC, maintenance-free
- 2 x 12-volt 100 Ah batteries, maintenance-free, AGM lead acid
- Charger 24 volts 15 A, external
- Push and Pull 7,500 kg, 4,500 Newton horizontal traction
- Solid-rubber tyres Continental SC20: 12 cm wide, 16-inch
- Solid-rubber double wheel castor, ∅ 200 mm
- Ergonomic tiller head with emergency stop, belly button
- Potentiometer for continuously adjustable maximum speed to 5 km/h
- Tiller head can fold together
- Gross axle weight 650 kg
- Battery, hour and error display
- Lock with 2 keys
- Minimum speed is 0.1 km/h
- Emergency stop switch on the housing
- Bolt & tow bar coupling
- Front double M12 thread to 20, 30, 40 and 50 cm height for coupling
- Work area: 6 to 8 km
- Operating time: 3-4 workdays
- 2 years warranty, parts list and manual
- CE and Declaration of Conformity
Always supplied with 2 batteries (in the drive box), external charger and coupling. There are many options to choose from.