60 / 140 cm
XX-large - 10,000 kg
Multi-Mover XXL 10 TO
Multi-Mover XXL 10 TO in practiceView our Movers in practice
The Multi-Mover XXL is one of the most successful medium-heavy industrial electric power tug. The model that has been on the market since 2010 now drives in many industrial halls and on outdoor terrains.
There are 3 different models the 10To, 15To and 20To all 3 are finely tuned and with enough own weight you can easily pull and push your heavy trailer or cargo. You can also drive up slopes but there are a number of restrictions with regard to the weight to be towed if you drive uphill.
The machine is easy to operate and with the many options a very reliable and safe industrial mover, no driving license required. There is a choice of many couplings and hitches that can be mounted in all kinds of heights. The great advantage is that you do not have to lift anything up to be able to drive.
Did you know that with a 10 To forklift truck you are only allowed to pull and push 10,000 kg and need a driving licence?
All our Electric Tow Tugs are virtually maintenance free and you can leave them outside in rain and snow. Rockinger couplings, Continental tyres and maintenance-free battery make the XXL a very manoeuvrable and robust pedestrian operated tow tug for industry and automotive.
10 Ton Model:
- Engine power 4 kW 36 VAC, maintenance-free
- 6 x 6-volt 240 Ah battery pack, maintenance-free, AGM lead acid
- Charger 36 volts, high frequency 30 A
- Push and Pull 10,000 kg or 8,900 newton horizontal traction
- Solid-rubber tire 10 cm wide SC20 Continental, 16-inch
- Ergonomic tiller head with emergency stop, belly button
- 2 Potentiometer, of which 1 continuous setting and 2 pre-sets to 5 km/h
- Speed reduction system in case excessive cornering speed
- Emergency stop switch on the housing
- Emergency stop on Tiller head (vertical position)
- Steerable Tiller head with double castors ∅ 250 mm
- Maximum axle load 2500 kg
- Battery, hour and error display
- Inching forwards and backwards
- Lock with 2 keys
- Horn 85dB
- Minimum speed is 0.1 km/h
- Bolt coupling
- M14 coupling thread at various heights for couplings
- Work area: 6 to 8 km
- Operating time: 3-4 workdays
- 2 years warranty, parts list and manual
- CE and Declaration of Conformity
Always supplied with 6 batteries (in the drive box), external charger and coupling.
Solid Continental Non Marking
18 Inch Tyres
Drive Wheel covers
Steering wheel flaps
Have a look here
ATEX Zone 1, 21, 2 or 22
More ground clearance
Remote control upgrade
Different RAL colour
Warningsystem Flashlight optical
Warningsystem Drive acoustical
Back light plug for truck trailers 24 Volt
Brake and Suspension release, Compressor.